Ni når oss på
Här hittar du smyckes- tillbehör och -material, halvädelstenar och pärlor i olika former och färger till rimliga priser, tack vare egen direktimport från världena alla hörn.
An affordable set of material for a DIY-kit of Saami inspired pewter thread bracelet.
* How to do Description, if you need a English version just leave a message at checkout!
* Reindeer leather strip about 20 cm x 2 cm
* Reindeer leather strip about 0.5 cm x 40 cm
* Pewter thread 0.35 (sometimes cut, but never shorter than 40 cm in length)
* Approx. 5 cm braided leather cord for button loop
* 1 button of shed reindeer antler.
* 1 needle for leather, size 7
* 1 sewing needle size 10 #
* 2 m Synthetic thread to sew the braided tin thread
* 1 m sinew
* Vliselin if you wish to stabilize the leather
Note:Glue are not included and should be purchased separately. You will find glue here
Sami embroidery with pewter wire on reindeer leather and fabric has been done for hundreds of years in the Sami culture, and Sami actually invented the spun pewter wire. In the old days, they melted tin to make the wire and then spun it around reindeer sinew entirely by hand. Today, the wires are spun on a small machine. The pewter wire is an alloy with 4% silver. The pewter wire is sewn on to soft vegetable-tanned reindeer leather. The button is handmade of shed reindeer antler.229 beadsmith tornedalenshantverk 7509 DIY-Saami inspired pewter thread bracelet, including materials, 1pc https://smyckestillbehor.se/en/highlights/inspiration/diy/diy-saami-inspired-pewter-thread-bracelet-including-materials-1pc-1/